Auction Terms & Conditions TO ALL BIDDERS: TERMS & CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO ALL BIDDERS. YOU WILL BE ASK TO AGREE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS. THESE AUCTION ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT RESERVE. ALL ARE PRE-OWNED ITEMS. WE DO TRY TO NOTE THE CONDITION TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVIEW OR INSPECT THE ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING. WE DO NOT REFUND ON "AS IS" CONDITIONED ITEMS. ALL ITEMS SOLD ARE "AS IS". PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY.
ALL HIGH BIDDERS MUST PAY FOR ITEMS: Payment of Cash, Check w/Approval by Auction Company or Credit Card is excepted (there is a 5% Credit Card Surcharge) We except Master Card, Visa, Discover & American Express.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP: On Friday, June 11, 2021 from 10-6:00pm CT or Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 9-1:00pm CT
If items are not picked up and paid for by the dates & times listed above late fees and storage fees will be added to invoice balance. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Buyer is responsible for loading all purchases!
Payment Info: An invoice will be emailed to all winning bidders at the conclusion of the auction. Your credit card will be charged at the close of the auction for the amount of your purchase. When using a debit or credit card, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions, including your card holder agreement. (
The purchaser of a lot shall make payment as follows:
You will be notified of the purchase price and other charges. You agree to pay interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 18% per annum or at such other maximum rate as allowed by law, together with any legal or collection costs, including attorney`s fees, incurred by Wendt Auction Service. You are responsible for transporting purchased lots to your desired location. At no time will any purchased lot be released to you until payment in full for all lots purchased by you has been received by Wendt Auction Service.
Shipping/Pickup Info Shipping is at buyers expense and arrangements. We will do our best to
assist with arrangements.
Wendt Auction Service (Hereinafter referred to as WAS) offers customers the opportunity to participate in online WAS auctions. WAS reserves the right at our sole discretion, to add, delete or change some or all of our online services at any time without notice.
1. The sales management, auctioneers and employees act as agents for the seller, but assume no liability for either buyer or seller. Any representations made by the sales management are on behalf of the seller.
2. Each lot will be sold by auction to the highest bidder. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer's decision shall be final. WAS online bids will be notified by e-mail.
3. No Warranty, No Professional advice.
The descriptions of items appearing in advertising or any information prior to or during the auction are believed to be correct. However, neither those descriptions nor any information supplied by any employee or agent of WAS, in any form whatsoever, shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. Any descriptions and information supplied by any means is intended solely as general guidance for the purpose of buying and selling lots at WAS auctions. All lots are sold as is where is and bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect the lots before placing bids.
4. Neither the Company providing the software or WAS shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by WAS.
5. All bids must be in US Currency.
6. Bids do not include any applicable taxes, buyer's premiums, customs duties, surcharges, registration fees, shipping rigging, or other preparation and transportation costs and insurance.
All sales are final. Upon your becoming the Purchaser of a lot, that lot shall immediately become your responsibility and be at your risk. WAS shall not be responsible for loss or damage to any lot once it has been purchased.
8. All buyers must register for the sale and agree to the terms of sale. Upon which time they will receive a bid card. WAS reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to allow or deny access to WAS online bid services to any party.
9. Upon acceptance of your registration and application for access to WAS online bid services, your chosen username and password which will identify you, will be activated.
Services bid number.
1. Fees and Service Costs - no fees at this time for this service.
2. Bidder Information
All bidders will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a user name and password. A credit card authorization will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not automatically be charged. It is a security feature to deter fraudulent bidding. INVOICES WILL BE EMAILED to successful buyers at the close of the auction and payments will be accepted under the terms of payment.
Bidder Information includes any information you provide to WAS when you register to participate and bid in any WAS auction or communicate with WAS by phone, fax or email as part of your use of WAS online bid services. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your bidder information and you hereby warrant that your bidder information: (a) is true and accurate; (b) is not fraudulent; (c) does not infringe on any third party copyrights, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (e) in not defamatory, obscene or libelous; and (f) does not contain any viruses, code, files, or programs that may damage, disrupt, or interfere with data or personal information. You agree to indemnify and hold WAS harmless from and against loss, cost, expense or damage arising out of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties. WAS reserves the right to take any action with respect to bidder information if WAS reasonably believes such information to breach any of the foregoing representations or warranties or to be restricted or prohibited by law.
PROTECT AND KEEP CONFIDENTIAL YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD. You will be financially responsible for the use of your online bid number by yourself of any other party using WAS online bid services under your name or account.
10. As a condition of your use of WAS online bid services, you warrant you will not:
a) Use WAS online bid services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement;
b) Use WAS online bid services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the WAS auction website;
c) Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of WAS online bid services or the WAS website or auction;
d) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
e) Interfere or disrupt any computer networks involved in the provision of WAS online bid services;
f) Transmit any viruses or other code, files, or programs that may damage, disrupt or interfere;
with WAS online bid services or any other aspect of the website;
g) Interfere with any other party's use of WAS online bid services;
h) Impersonate any other person or entity, or disguise the origin of any bidder information;
i) Use WAS online bid services to upload, post or distribute any advertising or solicitations; or
j) Use WAS online bid services in such a way as to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems of others.
11. All buyers agree to be bound by the above terms of sale agreement.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms